The CEO and Executive Directors are committed to the health, safety and welfare of all employees, business partners, contractors and visitors to Yodel. The company is committed to reducing our impact on the environment through our activities. The company will endeavor to deliver the very best service to customers and clients.
This Policy has four principle objectives:
- Create and maintain a healthy workplace for all to enjoy.
- A commitment to strive towards a zero accident culture and the prevention of occupational injuries.
- Create and deliver an exceptional client and customer service through continued improvement in service quality.
- Reduce our impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
In order to achieve these targets Yodel will:
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work, policies and procedures.
- Provide (where appropriate) information, supervision and training to enable all employees to carry out their roles safely and effectively.
- Monitor and appropriately investigate all accidents and incidents and prevent reoccurrence with appropriate action.
- Ensure all business areas are audited periodically, in accordance with the company standards and external customer requirements.
- To comply with and where possible, exceed all applicable health, safety and environmental laws.
- Carry out appropriate risk assessments of the company’s activities to ensure continuous improvements in the health and safety of its employees and compliance with applicable legislation.
- Appropriately communicate and promote consultation on environmental, health and safety matter with employees.
- Regularly evaluate and monitor past and present business activities and measure the effectiveness of quality of service, environmental compliance and the health and safety culture within the company.
- Deliver our customer’s parcels to them On Time, in great Condition, always show our customers a great Attitude and keep our customers Informed about their deliveries.
- Create a behavioural safety culture led by senior management
The company executive team will: i) - Review this policy annually and set annual objectives as a part of working towards the company HSEQ Strategy and annual HSEQ Plan. ii) – Provide adequate resource for the promotion of HSEQ including, access to competent advice from internal and external sources. iii) – Promote the total commitment of this policy to all employees in the company. This policy is available on request to customers, external bodies and the general public
Mike Cooper Adrian Harris